New-Skin Liquid Bandage Spray
Helps Prevent Blisters and Calluses
New-Skin® Liquid Bandage Spray provides flexible, antiseptic treatment for larger wounds, such as those on legs and arms, and helps prevent blisters and calluses in hard-to-reach areas on the body. New-Skin® dries rapidly to form a tough, waterproof, protective cover. For smaller affected areas, try New-Skin® Liquid Bandage.
- Protects larger cuts and scrapes
- Helps prevent and protect blisters
- Helps prevent the formation of calluses
- Covers painful hangnails and chapped and cracked fingertips
- Excellent for racers, runners, athletes, bikers, and outdoor activities.
Available size: 1.0 OZ (28.5 g)
- Clean affected area
- Apply small amount on the area 1-3 times daily
- Let dry
- A second coating may be applied for extra protection
- To remove, apply more New-Skin® Liquid Spray Bandage and quickly wipe off
Store at room temperature, away from heat
May temporarily sting upon application
Do not allow to come into contact with floors, countertops or other finished surfaces – will stain
If valve doesn’t spray, simply scratch across spray hole with a fingernail. New-Skin® Liquid Spray Bandage may at times form a thin covering over the spray hole.
Benzethonium Chloride 0.2%
Antiseptic (First aid to help prevent bacterial contamination in minor cuts and scrapes)
Amyl acetate, camphor, ethyl acetate, ethyl alcohol, n-butyl acetate, nitrocellulose.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
- Longer than one week, unless directed by a doctor
- On infected areas or wounds that are draining
- With other first-aid products such as lotions and creams
- Over sutures
- On mucous membranes
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Deep puncture wounds
- Deep cuts
- Animal bites
- Serious bleeding
- Poor circulation
- Serious burns
When using this product
- Do not puncture or incinerate; contents under pressure
- Do not store at temperatures above 120°F
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- The condition persists or gets worse
- Infection occurs. Signs of an infection can include increasing redness, swelling, pain, drainage, and warmth around the wound.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Comments, Questions or Concerns ?
Contact us or call 1-800-345-0032 Monday to Friday