New-Skin Liquid Bandage
Covers and Protects Wounds
The ultimate solution when you need a flexible seal that protects cuts and scrapes, wounds, calluses, and dry, cracked skin. It dries rapidly to form a tough waterproof protective cover. For larger affected areas, try New-Skin® Liquid Spray Bandage.
- Protects cuts and scrapes
- Helps prevent and protect blisters
- Helps prevent the formation of calluses
- Covers painful hangnails and chapped and cracked fingertips
- Excellent for doctors, nurses, EMS, fire & police, fishing, forestry, construction, and maintenance.
Available sizes: 0.3 FL OZ (10 mL) and 1.0 FL OZ (30 mL)
- Clean affected area
- Apply small amount on the area 1–3 times daily
- Let dry
- A second coating may be applied for extra protection
- To remove, apply more New-Skin® Liquid Spray Bandage and quickly wipe off
Store at room temperature, away from heat
May temporarily sting upon application
Do not allow to come into contact with floors, countertops or other finished surfaces – will stain
Benzethonium Chloride 0.2%
Antiseptic (First aid to help prevent bacterial contamination in minor cuts and scrapes)
Amyl acetate, camphor, ethyl acetate, ethyl alcohol, n-butyl acetate, nitrocellulose
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use:
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
- Longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- On infected areas or wounds that are draining
- With other first-aid products such as lotions and creams
- Over sutures
- On mucous membranes
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Deep puncture wounds
- Deep cuts
- Animal bites
- Serious bleeding
- Poor circulation
- Serious burns
When using this product:
- Do not store at temperatures above 120°F
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- The condition persists or gets worse
- Infection occurs. Signs of an infection can include increasing redness, swelling, pain, drainage, and warmth around the wound.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Comments, Questions or Concerns?
Contact us or call 1-800-345-0032 Monday to Friday