New-Skin® Liquid Bandage dries rapidly to form a tough protective cover that is antiseptic, flexible, waterproof, and lets your skin breathe. Just brush on New-Skin® Liquid Bandage - One stroke protects the wound by keeping out dirt and germs and provides protections against infection with an antiseptic.
Available in 0.3 and 1.0 ounce bottles (w/ brush-on applicator)
Protects cuts & scrapes, for use on blisters and covers hangnails
Great for golfers, runners, hikers, bikers, musicians, outdoor tradesmen, crafters and more
Use as directed
Facts & Warnings
First aid to help prevent bacterial contamination in minor cuts and scrapes.
|Benzethonium Chloride 0.2%
||First Aid Antiseptic
amyl acetate, benzalkonium chloride, castor oil, clove bud oil, ethyl alcohol, n-Butyl acetate, nitrocellulose
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Do not use
- In the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- Longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- On infected areas or wounds that are draining
- With other first aid products such as lotions and creams
- Over sutures
- On mucous membranes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- The condition persists or gets worse
- Infection occurs
When using this product
- Do not store at temperatures above 120° F
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
Use as directed